Saving Money on Shampoo

Over the past forty years, I have saved hundreds of dollars on shampoo. Because you need to shampoo twice to really get a good lather, I use a gentle brand of plain old bar soap for the first wash. For the second wash, I use regular shampoo and always get luxurious lather. You never get that good lather with the first wash, no matter what you use.

I save money on conditioner by diluting it and not rinsing after conditioning. I believe leaving the conditioner in is really good for your hair but you do need to remove the buildup after a time. Even at my age, I still get compliments on my hair.

Source: I read this in a book over forty years ago.

By Montana Jewel Therapy from Missoula, MT

Shampoo Bottle
Saving Money on Shampoo
Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips TipsMarch 10, 2011
Pouring Shampoo
Uses for Shampoo
Dry Dog Shampoo Recipes
Dry Dog Shampoo Recipes
A dog after a bath.
Homemade Dog Shampoo Recipes
A man applying coal tar shampoo.
Using Coal Tar Shampoo