Keep Car Panic Button Handy

For protection at home, especially if you live alone. Check the distance from different areas in the house where the panic button on the car remote will set off the car alarm. Having the car remote close by in case of an intruder, especially during the night, might prove to be a life saver.

By mascenika from Westminster, CO

That is a very good tip. I live about 40 miles from Dallas/Ft. Worth so I get all the metroplex news. About 3 or 4 years ago, a lady had been shopping at one of the malls and as she was going to her car she was attacked. She didn't know if the intent was to rob her, rape her, carjack her, or whatever. But she had her keys in her hand and pressed the button for the horn. The attacker fled but was caught by people alerted by her horn. Since then, I always make sure I have my keys in my hand before I actually get to the car. I also keep them near me when I'm in the house. Better safe than sorry.

Margaret from Denton, Texas

Better Living Safety PersonalJanuary 19, 2011
Saving Money on Car Rentals, Neon Car Rental Sign
Saving Money on Car Rentals
plate of cherry topped cookies
Bachelor Button Cookie Recipes
Finding an Inexpensive Car, Blue Volkswagon Beetle parked by a building.
Finding an Inexpensive Car
Buying a Cheap Car for First Time Driver, For Sale sign in Window of Used Car
Buying a Cheap Car for First Time Driver
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 1:52:16 AM on 10.0.0.241 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.