General AdviceConsumer Advice

Cami-Panel Instead of a Camisole

Has anyone tried those panels you attach to your bra straps so that you don't have to wear a cami under a low cut top? Having to wear an extra layer in the summer is hot and a nuisance, plus it is hard to find camisoles that are comfortable and match all my tops. I would buy these if they work.

By SusannL

I bought 1 of these and then used it as a pattern to make many more! You only have to sew 1 seam and they are great! Just pin them to your bra and it works! I love them! These days just about everything is made too low cut and these have been a lifesaver! I have even used old shirts for the fabric & there wasn't any sewing just cutting!

Terry, where did you buy it? I would like to get one to use as a pattern too!

Terry I also would like the pattern for the cami-panel. Where did you buy it? Please.

Go to: www.vermontcountrystore.com

They have camisole inserts to tie to your bra straps without the added bulk of another top underneath. They come in sets of two and have two colors in each set. They currently are listed @ $12.95 per set. The Item number is: 52080