Scenery: Memorial Day Parade

I love our town's Memorial Day Parade and am thankful for the sacrifice of these men and the men and women currently serving our country.

My boys love tractors and really enjoy the tractor portion of our town's Memorial Day Parade. It's such a fun time for them! I love how they look coming down the road.

By Emily

Tractors in Memorial Day Parade

Veterans in Memorial Day Parade

I love that people are standing and saluting the flag, giving respect that so many in this country do not. I came from a small town just like yours. And we also had parades that looked like yours. To bad the young parents of today do not teach their children to rise and pay tribute to our elders, Vets and service men and women. It will soon be their turn to defend this country and they will have no idea why. Good for you. I appreciate that you still hold on to the values of this great country. And by example teaching your boys. God bless you and yours. GG Vi

Granny, thank you! Yes, I think it's important to pay tribute to our elders, Vets, service men and women. My husband's grandfather and my grandfather were both in WWII and I just am thankful for the sacrifices they made and that all the others who have served/are serving this country have made. God bless!

Headstones on Memorial Day
Celebrating Memorial Day
Photos SceneryAugust 3, 2010
Two people watching a St Patrick's Day parade.
St Patrick's Day Parade Float Ideas
Green Valentine's Day Ideas, heart shaped leaf
Being Single on Valentine's Day
A headstone for a deceased pet.
Making a Memorial for a Deceased Pet
Motorcycle Parade
Motorcycle Parade Ideas