Share Crafts
Ask
Share
Newsletter
Account
About

Western Themed Cub Scout Banquet Ideas

0EmailPrintFollowSave

I have 6 year old Cub Scouts and I have been tasked with finding a song that they can sing while riding toy horses. The banquet also has a western theme. Does anyone have some ideas for cheap decorations? Thanks.

By Jill from PA

Recent AnswersAnswer this Question

By AvaElizabeth 5 53 01/07/2011 Flag

They could sing Home Home on the Range. Also the dollar stores have plenty of items for decorations-also check Goodwill or the Salvation Army stores.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By jill 8 4 01/07/2011 Flag

Thank you! I could not think of any songs at all. This will be perfect. Jill

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Linda L. 83 330 01/07/2011 Flag

Happy Trails to You, or Tumbling Tumbleweeds. I once did TT in a school play with castenets to mimic the sound of hooves.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Deborah 9 30 01/07/2011 Flag

Hey there, what fun! I have the perfect song for the young boys with their high voices yet wanting to sound like the bigger boys. Try "Cattle Call" by Eddy Arnold, or Ed Arnold, the one that later became the star of Green Acres. He was a great country singer as well. He and LeAnn Rimes sang this song together on one of her albums as well. The parents will hold it dear forever! Let me know if you use the song, would you please?

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes