Cathedral Window Quilt

I would like to make a Cathedral Window quilt. Does anybody have a pattern or instructions?

Viki from Abbeville, Alabama

I fixed this quilt a few years ago. I cut my material, and when I went some where, I would do a couple of squares at a time. Watching tv is a good time to do it. This is a quilt as you go project.

This is a lovely old pattern, and you don't ever have to press it because that would flatten the "window frames." I haven't done this one yet, but look forward to it.

Remember - you can always find patterns at the public library for free. The librarian will help you find the right books.

http://hyena-in-petticoats.blogspot ... cathedral-window-quilt-tutorial.html

There you go!

Crafts QuiltingNovember 12, 2007
Up close photo of quilt binding.
Binding a Quilt
Paper pieced quilt top, endless chains pattern.
Making a Paper Pieced Quilt
A pile of old photos.
Making a Photo Quilt
Up close photo of a colorful koi quilt.
Cleaning a Quilt