Making a Flip Flop Quilt

Category Patterns
One really cute quilt block pattern is the flip flop. This simple pattern makes a great addition to your quilt collection or a delightful gift that keeps you thinking of summer all year long. This is a page about making a flip flop quilt.

I made this quilt for my sister-in-law for her birthday. I just traced my daughter's flip flops, I used buttons and ribbons for the "straps" of the flip flops and sewed them top blocks. Sewed the blocks together to make the front. Used a sheet for the middle (instead of batting) and a sheet for the back. It is really easy to make.

Holding the quilt is my 10 year old daughter Mackenzie.

By Tracey from MI

Crafts Quilting PatternsJuly 8, 2014
😷
😎
🌻
🐛
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Making-a-Flip-Flop-Quilt.html