Finding WonderArt Stamped Cross Stitch Quilt Blocks

Category Quilting
These vintage kits were manufactured by Fixler Bros., Inc. founded in 1916. The quilt kit came into vogue in the 1920s and 30s. This is a guide about finding WonderArt stamped cross stitch quilt blocks.

I am looking for a stamped quilt block 16 X 16 inches, Blazing Star. I need 2 or 3 more packages if any one has them. ART# 2002, there are 6 blocks per package. It is all stamped cross stitch.

By Linda S

Answers

I am looking for the same pattern. Good luck. I need 4 more myself.

I am looking for the same pattern good luck.

I have 2 unopened packages of 6 blocks and an opened package of 5 blocks of the Blazing Star if you still need them.

I am looking for #F1983

I am looking for WonderArt violet pattern, number 1975. It comes in sets of 6 need 3. Thank you.

By Thomas

Answers

Did you ever find any of these? 1975 violet quilt blocks?

I am also looking for this pattern. Hoping to find 1 or 2 packages to complete a quilt.

I bought 2 sets of these to make my sister a quilt not realizing I wasn't going to be able to buy anymore or locate anymore so what I've done is buy those 18 X 18 plain white fat quarters from Walmart and I'm in the process of laying the blank one on top of remarked ones and hand drawing the cross stitch pattern on. I'm also putting the pattern on tissue paper/ freezer paper and transferring the pattern to it so I will have it for future use. Is this something maybe you ladies can do? I have a couple other thoughts/options. If you want to talk to me my email us karebear.kc61 AT gmail.com

I am looking for a retired Wonderart Stamped quilt block kit. The pattern is Spring Blossoms, flowers in a ring with a single flower in the center. It was sold in the early 1980s. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

By Elizabeth from Murfreesboro, NC

Answers

If you google it you will find a lot of them.

Thanks for your response Kate. We did Google it, but the responses come up at auction sites (ebay, ioffer) that are already sold. But, we keep looking!

I realize this is an old post, but if you are still searching for these, I have quite a lot of them.

Can anyone help us find WonderArt Stamped Quilt Blocks #1997, Floral Wreath? My mom is trying to complete a quilt. Let me know please.

By Kathleen D

Answers

are you still looking for these have 2 pacs let me know Thanks arolyn

My mother is also doing this quilt and would like to know where she can get more info on how to get more blocks from #1997? Any information would be a great help.

Could anyone help me find the WonderArt quilt blocks pattern #1971? The name of the pattern is "New Rose." Thanks.

By Donna H from Minonk, IL

Answers

I have at least three pkgs. of New Rose pattern

I am looking for 1 package of Wonder Art quilt blocks "Colonial". These are 18 in. square blocks.

By Lavonne

Answers

Amazon has it. Click on the drop down menu for Art, Crafts (and such, sewing I think). If you already checked Amazon, here's what gave you a problem. The company name is Wonderart, all one word, then Colonial Rose or just Colonial. If you're looking for it in the Art and Craft department you shouldn't have any problem.

I am looking for this pattern in stamped quilt blocks. I am making a quilt, and need about 4 more packages of six blocks.

By Bettye

I am looking for the turtle quilt pattern #1285.

By Teresa

I am looking for a WonderArt Butterfly Circle #1989cb quilt blocks. I have 16 blocks that my aunt embroidered since 1995 and my cousins and I would like to finish for her. She has finished 16 of them and my cousins have finished 11 more blocks. We are missing 3 and would like to make the quilt with 30 blocks. I think it would be hard to get a quilt made with 27 blocks. She is 91 yrs. Her next birthday is in April of next year, and we would like to make this a surprise for her.

By Mary V. from Quincy, IL

I am looking for WonderArt quilt block kit "Sweetheart 1982". I need 3 kits.

By Marie B from Nazareth, PA

I am looking for a set of 6 stamped WonderArt quilt blocks. They are 16" x 16" blocks; the Blazing Star set from 2002.

By Nancy from Percy, IL