WonderArt Violet Pattern

I am looking for WonderArt violet pattern, number 1975. It comes in sets of 6 need 3. Thank you.

By Thomas

Did you ever find any of these? 1975 violet quilt blocks?

I am also looking for this pattern. Hoping to find 1 or 2 packages to complete a quilt.

I bought 2 sets of these to make my sister a quilt not realizing I wasn't going to be able to buy anymore or locate anymore so what I've done is buy those 18 X 18 plain white fat quarters from Walmart and I'm in the process of laying the blank one on top of remarked ones and hand drawing the cross stitch pattern on. I'm also putting the pattern on tissue paper/ freezer paper and transferring the pattern to it so I will have it for future use. Is this something maybe you ladies can do? I have a couple other thoughts/options. If you want to talk to me my email us karebear.kc61 AT gmail.com

Crafts Needlework Cross StitchMarch 16, 2014
🍂
🎄