Finding an "Indian War Bonnet" Quilt Pattern

"Indian War Bonnet" Quilt PatternHow do I get a Indian War Bonnet quilt pattern or where can I find one?

By Pat

Answers

Best Answer

This pattern is in a book I have called To honor and Comfort. It's a hard book to find. I can try to scan a pic and email if you like.
Jackson.Rebecca.j AT gmail.com

Answer this Question

3 More Questions

I would like to know if anyone has the Indian War Bonnet Quilt pattern that I could have or purchase, or if you know where I can find this pattern. My husband's birthday is in two weeks and I know he would love to have this. Please help. Thanks.

By Pat H.

Answers

Best Answer

You might try looking online. I haven't got it personally but believe I have seen it on a site. Good luck.

Answer this Question

I am looking for a quilting pattern called "Indian War Bonnet". I was hoping to get a message to a person in Canada, Pat, that found one on eBay so that I might get a copy of it or find the pattern for myself. Thank you.

By Loretta B.

Answers

Has anybody found a copy that they are willing to sell?
Thanks
Shannon

I am looking for this pattern as well. If you find it , I would gladly pay you for a copy. I have been searching for years. You can reach me at mshepard54@icloud.com

Answer this Question

I am still looking for a quilt pattern called "War Bonnet" quilt pattern. It was published in a magazine called Country Handcrafts quite a few summers ago.

"Indian War Bonnet" Quilt Pattern

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes
Crafts Quilting PatternsAugust 17, 2017
🎆
🌻
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf84277240.tip.html