Finding an "Indian War Bonnet" Quilt Pattern

Category Patterns
This quilt pattern is based on a single star motif with changes to the two lower points. A persistent search will probably lead to success in finding a pattern. This is a page about finding an "Indian War Bonnet" quilt pattern.

How do I get a Indian War Bonnet quilt pattern or where can I find one?

By Pat

Answers

Best Answer

This pattern is in a book I have called To honor and Comfort. It's a hard book to find. I can try to scan a pic and email if you like.
Jackson.Rebecca.j AT gmail.com

I would like to know if anyone has the Indian War Bonnet Quilt pattern that I could have or purchase, or if you know where I can find this pattern. My husband's birthday is in two weeks and I know he would love to have this. Please help. Thanks.

By Pat H.

Answers

Best Answer

You might try looking online. I haven't got it personally but believe I have seen it on a site. Good luck.

I am looking for a quilting pattern called "Indian War Bonnet". I was hoping to get a message to a person in Canada, Pat, that found one on eBay so that I might get a copy of it or find the pattern for myself. Thank you.

By Loretta B.

Indian War Bonnet Quilt

I am still looking for a quilt pattern called "War Bonnet" quilt pattern. It was published in a magazine called Country Handcrafts quite a few summers ago. Could someone please help, the magazine is no longer in business.

Pat from Hondo, Alberta, Canada

Answers:

"Indian War Bonnet" Quilt Pattern

You use the quilt pattern for the lone star except the two bottom points. (04/07/2008)

By quilter from ga

"Indian War Bonnet" Quilt Pattern

This site mentions it, perhaps you can contact them:

keepsakequilting.com

This site mentions the "War Bonnet Sioux Star Quilt Top Pattern"

prairieedge.com

Did you try contacting the quilt clubs I provided?

quiltersindex.com
quilterscornerclub.com

Good luck! (04/07/2008)

By LuvMyGingerKids

"Indian War Bonnet" Quilt Pattern

Thank you everyone for trying to get me the war bonnet quilt pattern. I found the pattern through eBay and it cost $2.68 with postage. The lady only had 2 and I bought them both, one for my daughter and the other for myself. Thanks once again.

Pat from Hondo, Alberta (04/29/2008)

By lalala...

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes
Crafts Quilting PatternsAugust 17, 2017
🎃
🌻