Finding a Crochet Tablecloth Pattern

Category Patterns
Whether you are looking for a previously used older pattern or want a source for a variety of pattern choices, there are a good many places to search. This is a guide about finding a crochet tablecloth pattern.

I would like to have a crochet table cloth pattern that I can crochet myself. Thank you.

Hazel

Answers

Best Answer

You will no doubt get a lot of information from your request. I have an idea you can either use or if you really want to do that much work, go for it! If you want the same effect however, please keep this in mind. You can either go to the dollar tree and get the same style of doilies for 2/1.00 and tie them together with pretty ribbon or crochet them together just a few stitches. Or, you can do the same thing with thrift shop doilies, which means you can have different styles and colors, giving your table a unique and much faster point of interest. If you do either one, why not show us?

Good luck!

Best Answer

Go to allfreecrochet.com and look on your left hand side scroll down for patterns. You will have to sign up for the site to down load. Hope this helps.

I have a friend who is trying to locate this tablecloth pattern. I hope someone recognizes it so I can try to locate a pattern to buy.

By cybergrannie

Answers

Best Answer

Wow! That is really pretty! It looks like tatting though. Some of those old patterns are hard to find.

I like to look through the pattern books and papers at antique stores and flea markets. There I can usually find some of these.