Removing Leg Warmer From Knifty Knitter

I too have lost the Knifty Knitter instructions. I am trying to make my daughter a pair of leg warmers with the blue circle loom so I need the top open. But since this is the first time I have ever done this I have no idea how to take it off the loom. I looked on the other sites and still can not figure it out. If someone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Jen from York, PA

From http://www.provocraft.com/projects/ ... nitter&dsp=project&idnum=38:

"Using crochet hook, take first two loops off loom and pull second loop through first. Continue on around to take all loops off loom"

You can also google "knifty knitter video" to pull up video instructions of people actually knitting to give you a visual idea of how to do it.

What I do is when I finish the project I cut a very long piece of yarn still attached to the proiject. I thread it through a tapestry needle. I then go down through loop one and back through the loop I just made so it kind of ties it, then continue around. At the end I double know t it tightly, and remove all the loops.

Crafts KnittingJanuary 26, 2009
Knifty Knitter Loom
Making a Blanket With a Knifty Knitter
Finding Knifty Knitter Patterns
Finding Knifty Knitter Patterns
long loom
Using a Knifty Knitter Long Loom
🎉
🎄