Vanilla for Fishy Smell in Cooler

My tip is how to get a fishy smell out of a cooler. I wash it out first with very hot soapy water and rinse well. Then I take a small lid and put about 2-3 teaspoons of vanilla in it. Place in the cooler and leave closed for a couple of days then just rinse and your cooler won't smell like fish anymore.

By Winketta from Portageville, NY

Vanilla works great for cleaning your microwave too. I put a small bowl of water with a teaspoon of vanilla in it and zap it in the micro for 2 mins. Let it sit for 5 mins and the steam removes spatters easily and the vanilla makes it smell great.

blue cooler
Removing Smells from Coolers
Travel and Recreation Recreation FishingMay 22, 2008
Vanilla cake with filling and vanilla frosting.
Vanilla Cake Recipes
Vanilla Extract
Uses for Vanilla Extract
Homemade vanilla extract in a glass bottle.
Making Vanilla Extract
Vanilla frosting on a lemon layer cake.
Vanilla Frosting Recipes