Mark Times On Conditioner Bottles

I buy different brands of shampoos and conditioners. Basically I buy according to what is on sale and what type of coupons I have for the product.

Hair conditioner products have different directions. Sometimes you just have to rinse the conditioner out of your hair immediately or at times you leave it in your hair anywhere from one to three minutes.

Using a permanent marker, I write down the length of time on the bottle and circle it. If it is to be rinsed out immediately I don't write anything on the bottle.

Trying to read a bottle while I am showering is impossible for me. This makes it so much easier.

By mkymlp from NE PA

I don't pay attention to those directions. Have used all kinds of hair conditioners in various ways like leaving it on for 2 minutes or rinsing it immediately. My hair behaves and feels the same regardless of how long the conditioner stays on, so I just leave it on for a little while, then rinse off. I don't think it really matters. Give it a try.

I mark my shampoo bottle with a big 'S' and the conditioner with a big 'C' because I can't read the small print in the shower without my glasses!

Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips ProductsSeptember 3, 2009
Old Perfume Bottle
Uses for Old Perfume Bottles
Bleach Bottle on White Background
Crafts Using Bleach Bottles
Bottle of hair conditioner.
Alternate Uses for Hair Conditioner
Empty Wine Bottles
Finding Empty Wine Bottles
🎉
🎄