Ice Cream Scoop to Fill Cupcake Liners

For years I have been making cupcakes and have tried numerous ways to get the cake batter neatly in the cupcake holders. I tried measuring cups, spoons, pouring it into a glass measuring glass, and even bought a silicone cupcake scooper, but nothing was as neat as I wanted it to be. I was still getting batter on the sides of the cupcake pan.

I was in a hurry one morning and did not have time to transfer the batter or make a mess. Then I saw my old metal ice-cream scoop with the metal lever to release and asked myself "Why didn't I try that years ago." It was right in front of me all of those years. So, I tried it and was so excited that it worked wonderfully. I have been using it ever since!

By Beth from Fairfield, PA

Whenever I bake homemade cupcakes I always use my ice cream scooper as well, the perfect portion every time.

Stack of Cupcake Liners
Using Cupcake Liners
Food and Recipes Food Tips BakingJuly 6, 2011
Valentine's ice cream sandwiches.
Ice Cream Cake Hearts
Storing Cupcake Liners
Storing Cupcake Liners
Fried ice cream.
Fried Ice Cream Recipes
Snow Ice Cream
Snow Ice Cream Recipes