Uses for Cupcake Liners

Category Helpful Hints
These food papers can come in handy for many things in the kitchen. This page has uses for cupcake liners.

Tips

Share a TipCheck out these tips or, if you have something to add to this guide, click to share your own tip!

Use a cupcake paper case to cover your drinks in summer. Rip a small hole in the middle for the straw. No flies on me! :D

For years I have been making cupcakes and have tried numerous ways to get the cake batter neatly in the cupcake holders. I tried measuring cups, spoons, pouring it into a glass measuring glass, and even bought a silicone cupcake scooper, but nothing was as neat as I wanted it to be. I was still getting batter on the sides of the cupcake pan.

I was in a hurry one morning and did not have time to transfer the batter or make a mess. Then I saw my old metal ice-cream scoop with the metal lever to release and asked myself "Why didn't I try that years ago." It was right in front of me all of those years. So, I tried it and was so excited that it worked wonderfully. I have been using it ever since!

By Beth Helwig from Fairfield, PA

Paper muffin cases plus an elastic band make useful quick jar covers for home made jams, jellies, chutney and other preserves. Pretty them up with ribbons bows and hand made labels to give as gifts.

If you're having a party, buy cupcake liners to match the theme of your party. Put your condiments in a jar. Instead of using a lid, put a cup cake liner over the top of the jar.

Use twine or ribbon to tie it onto the jar.

Cupcake liners have many uses in a pre-K class. They can be used for small servings of peanuts or cookies.

When making my meatloaf recipes, I often use cupcake liners in a cupcake pan to make individual servings. These can be frozen for future use. Select what you want and bake them in a toaster over.

This is a guide about baking brownies in cupcake liners. Any easy way to make small portion brownies is to bake them in cupcake liners.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes