Uses for Cupcake Liners

Use a cupcake paper case to cover your drinks in summer. Rip a small hole in the middle for the straw. No flies on me! :D

6 More Tips

Share a TipCheck out these tips or, if you have something to add to this page, click to share your own tip!

For years I have been making cupcakes and have tried numerous ways to get the cake batter neatly in the cupcake holders. I saw my old metal ice-cream scoop with the metal lever to release and asked myself "Why didn't I try that years ago."

Paper muffin cases plus an elastic band make useful quick jar covers for home made jams, jellies, chutney and other preserves. Pretty them up with ribbons bows and hand made labels to give as gifts.

Paper cups for muffins or cupcakes on top of glass jars.

If you're having a party, buy cupcake liners to match the theme of your party. Put your condiments in a jar. Instead of using a lid, put a cup cake liner over the top of the jar. Use twine or ribbon to tie it onto the jar.

Cupcake liners have many uses in a pre-K class. They can be used for small servings of peanuts or cookies.

When making my meatloaf recipes, I often use cupcake liners in a cupcake pan to make individual servings. These can be frozen for future use. Select what you want and bake them in a toaster over.

This is a page about baking brownies in cupcake liners. Any easy way to make small portion brownies is to bake them in cupcake liners.

Baking Brownies in
Cupcake Liners

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes
Food and Recipes Food Tips Helpful HintsOctober 16, 2012
💘
🍀
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Using-Cupcake-Liners.html