Use Dish Soap Residue

Sometimes I just need enough soap from the liquid by the sink for cleaning a cup or plate. Or, I want to soak something in just a couple inches of water. I find that when I put the gooped up soap on the spout under the faucet, it's the right amount and saves me lots of soap, as well as keeping it clean!

Hope this helps!

By Poor But Proud from Sweet Home, OR

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

Great idea! What I use that little bit of gunked up soap for is to wash my hands.....same result....my hands get washed and so does the lid of the dish soap bottle!

My mom used to wash her hands with the residue, too. Now I do it, too - well, that, and to wash a saucer, spoon, or something else small. Thumbs up, and thanks for the memory. :D

Comment

Photos CleaningDecember 2, 2010
Hand washing shower wall
Removing Soap Scum from Shower Doors
Making Soap on a Rope, Heart Shaped Soap on a Rope
Making Soap on a Rope
Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
Neatly Wrapped Homemade Soap
Packaging Homemade Soap for Sale
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 25, 2016 at 7:31:10 PM on 10.0.0.196 in 532 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.