Use Dish Soap Residue

By Sandi/Poor But Proud 467 2,133

Sometimes I just need enough soap from the liquid by the sink for cleaning a cup or plate. Or, I want to soak something in just a couple inches of water. I find that when I put the gooped up soap on the spout under the faucet, it's the right amount and saves me lots of soap, as well as keeping it clean!

Hope this helps!

By Poor But Proud from Sweet Home, OR

Showing: Comments Sort

By Debbie Dzurilla 28 1,125 Flag

Great idea! What I use that little bit of gunked up soap for is to wash my hands.....same result....my hands get washed and so does the lid of the dish soap bottle!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Lelia Jo Cordell 51 1,936 Flag

My mom used to wash her hands with the residue, too. Now I do it, too - well, that, and to wash a saucer, spoon, or something else small. Thumbs up, and thanks for the memory. :D

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Comment

© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 8, 2016 at 2:16:45 PM on 10.0.1.230 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.