Believe it or not, summer will be soon coming, and this is the greatest dessert to serve and eat.
- 1 (19.5 oz.) Pillsbury Classic Milk Chocolate Brownie
- 1/2 cup Crisco vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, or flavor of your choice
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 (11.75 oz.) jar Smucker's Hot Fudge Spoonable ice cream topping
- Whipped non-dairy topping, thawed
- Maraschino Cherries
Prepare and bake brownies as directed on package using the oil, water and eggs. Cool completely in pan. Cut into 20 squares. Top 10 brownie squares with small scoops of ice cream and sliced strawberries. Top with remaining brownie squares. Drizzle each sundae with Smuckers Hot Fudge Topping. Place a dollop of whipped topping over the fudge topping, and top with a maraschino cherry.
Source: Pillsbury recipe newsletter
By Connie from Cotter, AR
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 19, 2016 at 6:31:12 PM on 10.0.2.161 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us