Using Vinegar to Clean Above Ground Pools

Can you use vinegar to safely clean your above ground pool?

Mary from Texas

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Yes! I love vinegar and continue to expand how I use it for cleaning. I found out from a cleaning show based in England that it is antibacterial. Makes sense to me - it works with everything. Using a wash cloth, add a few drops of dish soap, a splash or two of vinegar and you can clean carpet spots, grimy walls, tables, chairs, tv...(I have kids and use it on everything). I use vinegar straight from the bottle to clean the toilet, and that's what I'd do if I had aboveground pool - pour a lot - it's cheap.

Home and Garden Home Improvement Pools and Hot TubsJune 26, 2008
Closeup of blue flowering creeping charlie.
Getting Rid of Ground Ivy (Creeping Charlie)
A blue above ground swimming pool.
Cleaning an Above Ground Pool
Above Ground Pool
Winterizing an Above Ground Pool
Girl with Long Hair in Swimming Pool
Preventing Damaged Hair From Swimming Pools
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 21, 2017 at 1:51:26 PM on 10.0.2.243 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.