Use Spray Leave In Conditioner To Tame Frizzy Hair

A quick, easy way to beat the frizzies every day is to spray a light coat of leave-in conditioner on your hair in the morning when you comb, brush, or style it. Hair stays shiny and soft and it sure beats those goppy creams, gels, serums, etc.

By Marie from West Dundee, IL

Marie, who has time to stand in the shower and let

conditioner set for 3 or 4 minutes? Not me.

Love spray, leave in conditioner, Pantene is

the brand I like best. Ima3

I'm using Infusium 23 anti-frizz after the shower, shampoo and conditioner at night (it helps detangle) and in the morning, a styling product, then hairspray. Has cut down on the frizzies. But I'd like to point out that although I always considered my town to be humid (50%-ish), we just came back from Houston, TX, and my anti-frizz measures were not as useful.

You know for my frizzy, frizzy hair, I've found nothing works better than ordinary hand lotion. It is cheap, convenient, and it is the only thing that tames my frizzes without weighing down my hair!

Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips Frizzy HairAugust 14, 2007
Bottle of hair conditioner.
Alternate Uses for Hair Conditioner
Beautiful woman with frizzy hair looking at her comb, with a pained expression
Remedies for Frizzy Hair
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Hair Spray Nozzle
Unclogging Hair Spray Nozzle