20th Birthday Party Ideas - Categories:

BirthdayParties

20th Birthday Party Ideas

I want a very special birthday this year it's my Golden Birthday (20). Does anyone have any good ideas?

Thanks.

By MaKenzie from MN

Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

my boyfriend would be 20 in January i want to throw a small party just a few friend

My friend is turning 20 and we wanted to go to dinner this saturday with a small group of friends. I want it to be a elegant night so I'm thinking of dining in downtown but I wanted to surprise her by doing something a bit more. She is not too big in clubbing but loves getting fancy, good music and taking pictures. So I wanted to know if you had any ideas of what we could do in the downtown setting in the chilling cold of november and on a low budget?

By: Taylor from Toronto, Ontario

October 27, 2010 Flag

I am turning 20 this coming month. I would like to throw a small party with some few friends and would like to have a dress code. It will be done in my house so the music is not going to be so loud. My budget is 600 pounds. Thank you.

By Asnath from Wood Green, London

Answers:

20th Birthday Party Ideas

Since you are turning 20 tell everyone that the dress code is for something to wear that did not cost them over $20. Suggest that thrift stores or their mom's, grandmama's closet are a good place to start. Besides this, it adds nothing much to you or your guests budget. (02/26/2010)

By Judy

February 22, 2010 Flag

I need ideas for a 20 year old's birthday party. Her sister wants to do a surprise party for her, but I am not sure where. I thought about the park and that may be where we end up. Any thoughts or suggestions are welcome!

Tracy from Waxahachie, TX

Answers:

20th Birthday Party Ideas

You could always bring back memories by throwing an old school themed party. Things like photo banners and slide shows of her and friends could be hung up. As for food, serve snacks that you used to eat when you were kids (combos, Bagel bites, Twinkies, etc.).

In front of each snack, on a small folded piece of paper that stands up, write funny memories that may have something to do with the food it's in front of (e.g. "Hey Jen, remember when you dared me to eat a whole case of these [twinkies]? I got so sick!") Play music that was a big hit when you were in middle school, mixed in with some of the newer stuff, and Karaoke is always fun.

You could also do a red carpet themed party with lots of glitter, a plastic red carpet, and some cocktails. Feather boas and other little fancy details might make it more fun. You can designate one person, or a few on rotation to be your paparazzi for the night.

Some nice paper or real flowers might be nice at either party, so guests can put them in their hair, and nachos are always a good party snack to help bring people together. (08/17/2008)

March 19, 2008 Flag

I live in Edmonton and my best friend lives in Vancouver and I always end up planning her birthday parties, despite the distance. This February she is turning 20 and I don't know what to do. Any party themes, ideas or suggestions about 20th birthday parties would be sooooo appreciated.
Thank you!!!

lizz from Edmonton, Alberta

Answers:

20th Birthday Party Ideas

Big blowup photo copy poster-size of $20 bill? (07/12/2007)

By kimhis

Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayOctober 27, 2010
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
12th Birthday Party
12th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
A plate of sushi at a Japanese themed birthday party.
Japanese Themed Birthday Party Ideas
Red Carpet
Red Carpet Themed Birthday Party Ideas
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on September 2, 2016 at 10:21:49 PM on 10.0.2.219 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.