Searching for an Easy Tote Pattern

I want to make tote bags for toddlers and I'm not sure what measurements I should be using.I'd love to find some easy to follow patterns.

Try this link

If the size seems too big, just take it in by an inch or two all around.

Good luck!

I make a very similar tote. Assorted scrap pieces of material can be used. Small pieces made into little totes for a birthday present, larger ones for other things. I have 20 of so bags around the house. One is even in the garage hanging on the wall with a crocket game inside. A nice black one made of corderoy is a "good" one to take stuff in when you're going out. I use about 10 of them for groceries (they will never break like plastic bags' handles and bottoms do). You can even add a pocket on the inside of your tote bag, velcro it shut if you want to.

This is a link to a free program for drafting some simple fabric projects (including a tote bag)...

Crafts SewingOctober 23, 2004
stack of yo yo paper weights
Making Yo Yo Pattern Weights
Recycle Tote Bag
Decorating Tote Bags
Little Boy Dressed as Detective
Making a Detective Costume
Working on a Crocheted Tote Bag
Making a Crocheted Tote Bag