SewingCrafts

Searching for an Easy Tote Pattern

I want to make tote bags for toddlers and I'm not sure what measurements I should be using.I'd love to find some easy to follow patterns.
Thanks,
bizzyhands

Try this link

http://craftand  ag/trickbag.html

If the size seems too big, just take it in by an inch or two all around.

Good luck!

beanygurl

I make a very similar tote. Assorted scrap pieces of material can be used. Small pieces made into little totes for a birthday present, larger ones for other things. I have 20 of so bags around the house. One is even in the garage hanging on the wall with a crocket game inside. A nice black one made of corderoy is a "good" one to take stuff in when you're going out. I use about 10 of them for groceries (they will never break like plastic bags' handles and bottoms do). You can even add a pocket on the inside of your tote bag, velcro it shut if you want to.

This is a link to a free program for drafting some simple fabric projects (including a tote bag)... http://www.wild  s/wildthings.htm