Making a Recycled Denim Tote Bag

Category Purses
Old jeans can find new purpose via many recycled projects. Here is a link to making a tote bag from retired jeans. This is a guide about making a recycled denim tote bag.

Here is a denim tote bag made from a pair of old recycled jeans. I have a step-by-step tutorial at this link:

Come check out the fun, eco-friendly world of recycled bag making!

By RecycleCindy from WA

Top Comment

Beautiful...a few years ago I cut up old jeans and made a king size quilt for the bed...since its so heavy it didn't need any batting, I found a sheet at the local goodwill, a king size and thats the backing...its very warm, in the winter we just toss a light comforter over it, in the summer I have another lighter quilt we use...nothing fancy for the denim one, just 6 in squares with some of the pockets....I couldnt quilt it so I used yarn to hold it together...with cats and washing I will have to replace the yarn soon, but it holds up pretty good...

This site is wonderful...I look forward to all the ideas and recipes!!

I love it
makes me wish I had a sewing machine

love it.

Zig

By (Guest Post)

I love your idea. I too make jean purses. It's always fun to see what others do.