Painting Terra Cotta Tiles in the Bathroom

I have large terracotta tiles in my bathroom and can't really afford to change them all since it's wall and floor. What colour paint can I use to make it brighter or trendier?

A couple of ideas came to me. Paint the grout between the tiles, but mask carefully to not get paint on the tiles.Be very careful as it will be difficult to ever get the paint off the grout. Another thing you might consider is to paint ever other tile, or paint the tiles on the walls in stripes, leaving a stripe of unpainted ones. Match the color to towels, etc. Also you can use a stencil to paint a design on the tiles, floor and walls. Use the same stencil, but different colors might appeal to you or different designs but in the same color. White might even work in this case. Good luck.

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating BathroomMay 25, 2011
Broken terra cotta planter used to retain garden plant.
Reusing Terra Cotta Planters
Terra Cotta Pots
Cleaning Terra Cotta Pots
terra cotta flower pot person
Crafts Using Terra Cotta Flower Pots
Terra Cotta Pots
Saving Money on Terra Cotta Pots