What is Utility Shield?

Has anyone heard of Utility Shield?

Sedrick from Mississippi

Editor's Note: All comments are generated by our users and visitors to the site. ThriftyFun is not responsible for the accuracy or truthfulness of the comments below. Inappropriate comments will be deleted.

It's a thin layer that goes over insulation that helps stop heat transfer this company sales it called Utility Management Association of Tupelo Ms they conduct meetins to get people to buy there products but there are many who sell the same product out there Reflective Insulation check it out before you buy theres make sure you read everything to there 5 yrs guaratee that comes with the program I have had a bad time with saving anything so you be the judge and look at the record they have with the BBB.Org its not good 26 complaints and not many resovled, be careful.

I just looked at the bbb and the complaints look almost all resolved to me, and that the company has done everything to resolve any issues. The bbb also said that compared to the number of customers they have is a very low complaint rate. That might tell someone that almost all their customers are very happy. Have a great day all. God bless you.

We have this stuff. Got it about 3 years ago. Works really well too. Dewayne promised us a 33% savings and we have seen about a 40 % one if you compare Kilowatt usage. I would ( and have ) recomend it to anyone.

I was looking to see about this utility shield before the salesman comes to our house I done some research and found out this is the same stuff as Radiant Barrier that you can buy for 25 cents tops and it will work the the same as that stuff,they told us it will save around 30% on our light bills at the meeting the best I found was 17% a year and you can buy that heater cover for 20 dollars at Lowes and that cheap shower head for 6 dollars as long as it is 2.5 gpm. We said no thanks to the men when they came to our house,I don't no about this company UMA either some other sites say bad things about them not taking care of biz just rite,well I hope this will help other people see what they are up to now.Watch this company close they could be the next big time Scam!

We got this product about 12 months ago. A friend asked me about it today so I thought I would google it and found this site.WE really have enjoyed having the Utility Shield in our home. We have saved around 23% on our power bills and gas too. We are looking forward to many more years of saving! Good Luck!

Utility Management Association, LLC is not a BBB accredited business. They might not have applied to be accredited.

They are however rated as a C company. Ratings are from A to F. I have talked to an engineer and a physicist who do not believe the Power Miser will work. As mentioned above compare Utility Shield with Radiant Barrier's prices.

Consumer Advice General AdviceNovember 30, 2008
White Low Flow Toilet
Saving Money on Your Sewer Bill
Pee Pee Cone
Making Pee Pee Cones
Couple Trying to Find Utility Bill Assistance
Where to Find Utility Bill Assistance
Blue Cross Blue Shield vs. Medicare
Blue Cross Blue Shield vs. Medicare