Buy Double Pairs of the Same Socks

Disappearing socks resulting in mismatched socks can be remedied by not buying socks in single pairs. Buying in double pairs means I have an extra, matching sock after one disappears.

By Claire from Lafayette, CO

I always by the same kind of white socks, so I never have to many mismatched socks because they are all the same. Is great when they start to get holes because you just use them with another one.

I have to agree, my daughter's had matching socks, they can be hard to find, as the reasonable priced socks are in packages, and they have different color tops, just have to look hard I found them in Big Lots, we live in MO. I also used to buy each girl the same color underwear, so no problem knowing who they belonged to. Of course when they were older it was up to them to know who was whose.

Consumer Advice Clothing BuyingNovember 2, 2009
A picture of a pair of socks.
Organizing Socks
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Barney and Betty Rubble Couples Costume
Double Sided Tape
Uses for Double Sided Tape
Double-Sided Tape
Removing Double-Sided Tape
🎄
🍂