Store GPS in Camera Bag

If you want a cheap, yet stylish and effective, alternative to buying one of the more expensive cases for your GPS device, just make a trip to your local dollar store. (Dollar Tree in my area.) I found a nicely padded camera case with Velcro opening that works just perfectly for my GPS. I thought I was going to have to pay $20 for the ones I saw in the stores or online made specifically for these item. I

t works just great for my GPS, which I like to throw in my purse, so I have it at all times. The padded case is snug, and gives plenty of protection from bouncing around in my purse, dirt, fingerprints, etc. The cases came in several different colors as well, so they are even non gender-specific, so they can be used by men as well. The best buck I ever spent! :)

By qcat22 from Indianapolis, IN

Camera cases are very expensive, too. I bought a small purse, just the right size, from our local supermarket. It even has a small side pocket which holds my spare battery. It only cost £3. (UK)

Man Holding GPS
Using a Garmin GPS
Organizing MiscellaneousAugust 16, 2010
Broken Digital Camera
Uses for a Broken Digital Camera
A girl in a striped shirt holding a camera to her eye.
Buying a Camera
Jeans purse. Making a bootie bag from jeans.
Making a Bootie Bag from Jeans
GPS Mount for Your Car
Making a GPS Mount for Your Car