Uses for a Broken Digital Camera

Category Reusing
There may be a way to use parts from that broken camera. This guide is about uses for a broken digital camera.

After someone accidentally broke my camera's hinged opening, I couldn't keep it closed to use it anymore. Rather than get another one, I tried fitting one of those rubber bracelets around the camera to hold it shut.

Works perfectly!

I have non working digital camera. What can I do it with it? I want to find a way to use the lens.

By Ketan

Answers

I don't know about using the lense. I had purchased my first digital camera. I stepped on it and cracked the screen. I found someone selling one that had a lense issue and used it to replace the screen on my otherwise new camera. Thought that might help. Sell the broken one on a site like ebay. You would be surprised what people pay for broken things these days.