Uses for a Broken Digital Camera

Gold Post Medal for All Time! 555 Posts

Bracelet to Fix Broken Camera HingeAfter someone accidentally broke my camera's hinged opening, I couldn't keep it closed to use it anymore. Rather than get another one, I tried fitting one of those rubber bracelets around the camera to hold it shut.

Works perfectly!

A plastic bracelet to hold closed the broken camera hinge.

2 Questions

I have non working digital camera. What can I do it with it? I want to find a way to use the lens.

By Ketan

Answers

I don't know about using the lense. I had purchased my first digital camera. I stepped on it and cracked the screen. I found someone selling one that had a lense issue and used it to replace the screen on my otherwise new camera.

Thought that might help. Sell the broken one on a site like ebay. You would be surprised what people pay for broken things these days.

Answer this Question

Better Living Green Living ReusingFebruary 22, 2013
🌻
📓
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Uses-for-a-Broken-Digital-Camera.html