Iced Green Tea with Honey

Our family loves iced tea, and with warm weather approaching I thought I'd share a great recipe for tea that is full of healthy antioxidants and so much better than the sugary stuff you buy in the store:

In a 2 qt. pitcher combine 4 cups brewed green tea (i use 4 bags per 2 qt. - you can also use black tea) and add 1/4 cup honey (do this while the tea is still warm so it melts easily). Stir, fill pitcher with water, stir. Pour over ice and add a slice of lemon.

Another great tea is Boston Tea: Brew tea as above but instead of filling pitcher with water, use cranberry juice.

So good!

By Carol from Landisville, PA

I lost 9 pounds drinking green tea with honey ginseng. What was funny, I was just drinking it cause when went to the DR weigh in, I had lost 9 pounds he asked what I was doing. I told him nothing. He asked what eating habits had I changed. It was only tea so girls start drinking green tea. Also you can get the tablets at Wal/mart. It works, I carry my green tea tablets with me.

Iced Tea With Lemon Wedge
Iced Tea Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Beverages TeaApril 23, 2008
Iced Tea Tips and Tricks
Iced Tea Tips and Tricks
Homemade Iced Tea
Making Iced Tea at Home
Honey Mustard Dip Recipes
Honey Mustard Dip Recipes
Summer drinks
Avoiding Watered Down Iced Drinks