Pineapple Orange Banana Smoothie Recipe
Make a refreshing multi fruit flavored smoothie for breakfast or any time. This page has a refreshing pineapple orange banana smoothie recipe.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
If you have a Vitamix, give this refreshing citrus smoothie a try. It is perfect for a hot summer day! Add a handful of baby spinach for some added iron and extra fiber. :)
- 1 slice of fresh pineapple (1-2 in. thick)
- 1 navel orange
- 1/2 banana
- 1 Tbsp honey, optional
- 2-4 cups ice
- 1 cup baby spinach, optional
NOTE: Adjustments to ingredients may need to be made if using a less powerful blender.
- Cut both ends off of the orange. Then carefully cut off the rind (orange part), leaving as much of the pith (white part) as possible. Cut the orange in half.
- Cut the top off the pineapple, then cut off a 1-2 in. thick slice. Remove the peel. Leave the core intact. Cut the slice in half.
- Cut the banana in half and remove the peel.
- Put the ingredients into the blender in this order: orange, banana, pineapple, honey, spinach if you choose, then finally the ice. NOTE: It is important to always to put the ice or frozen ingredients in last to ensure that your Vitamix last for many years.
- Put the lid on, remove the center piece and insert the tamper.
- Start the blender, gradually increasing the speed, and using the tamper to move ingredients down towards the blade. Once the ingredients have started to easily blend together, run it on high for 30-60 seconds. Add more ice if the smoothie is not thick enough.
July 15, 20140 found this helpful
Smoothies are a perfect breakfast or after school snack and a great way to sneak in some greens. Check out this video and see how we make Pineapple Orange Banana Smoothies.
In These Guides