DogsPets

Lupus (Glen of Imaal Terrier)

His name is Lupus, like the Latin word for wolf. He has a face like it (just the legs are way too short) but not the personality. He is nearly seven years old. He always had grey hairs in his face. He is a Glen of Imaal Terrier, a rare Irish breed. We searched very long for him, as he is really rare, and the Irish Kennel Club was not helping in this matter. Then after a dog show, we found someone with a dog for sale (slightly too tall) and that was our little mutt! His paws were like velvet, as his life so far was only happening in a barn.

He loves anything in connection with people lots of cuddling, sleeping, running like a lunatic for 10 minutes breaking speed records across rose bushes. He only barks if there is someone in the garden who should not be there and when asked "What do little dogs do?"

He is the best manipulator out there. Even getting late up, struggling to get into the sleepy myself a coffee, he gets active only when the shoes come out and manage to get a walk off me. One day I will be fired, because I he makes me walk him, otherwise his day in the garden has no value. And he is perfect in telling you with a straight look as if it is his right. Not that I really want to, but if not, he stretches out on the floor, his nose pointing away from me and you only see the backside.

By eleundhund

That was funny when you said he barks when you ask him " what do little dogs do?" That was beautiful.

I loved reading about Lupus!

Reply Like this photo? Yes