College Gymnastics Banquet Centerpiece Ideas

I am trying to come up with inexpensive centerpiece ideas for a collegiate gymnastics banquet. Time is a consideration as the banquet is in two days. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

Jenilee

Best Answer

Try a basket (size determined by need), most of us have several laying around. Add a foam cube and stick in fake flowers. Or use a handled basket and put a small live plant in each side. Ribbons, fabric, or tissue paper could be used to fill in with color.

Best Answer

There are sports "eggs" sold at the store. You can put the eggs in a basket. The "eggs" are football, basketball, and volleyball plastic "eggs". I thought it was cute.

I'm in the process of planning a highschool athletic banquet, and it is just an idea. I'm not in charge of decorations tho. I am in charge of the food... which I am planning to have taco salad.

I would use quotes on folded over index cards - the biggest size - of famous athletes or coaches - on both sizes so that they can be read by all. Place on a piece of cloth or napkin with an athletic print or school colors on it...use pinking shears to cut cloth in a square - no sewing needed. Then I would add some kind of item to go with the card - kid's new tennis shoes, small balls, etc. Quick and Easy - just pop it all in a laundry basket and set it up.

Get potted mums in school color or colors. Using stakes long enough to go into the soil, spear small toys indicating sports, balls of different types, bats, mitts and poke 1 or more of these into each pot. A florist can get you "pot covers" in solid color of your choice and these should be fairly cheap, or cover the pots with fabric that is color or sport themed

A banquet room without too much decoration.
Decorating for a School Banquet
Holidays and Parties Parties CenterpiecesJanuary 4, 2005
Easter Centerpiece
Easter Centerpiece Ideas
Pink piggy bank wearing graduation cap with money in the slot.
Saving Money for College
Athletic Banquet
Athletic Banquet Centerpiece Ideas
Basketball Awards Banquet
Basketball Awards Banquet Decoration Ideas
🎉
🎄