Craft Ideas Using 14 Inch Eiffel Tower Replica

I collect Eiffel Towers and have this great wire replica (14 inches high) that I just have not been able to figure what to do with it. Since all my towers are "standard" I want this to be the skeleton for my own creation, but have a total creative block! Any advice would be great:)

By EconomyStimul8r from Sunny South FL

I'm not sure if this helps, but could you use it for holding your earrings, jewelry? That way you could enjoy it and it would be festooned with jewels!

Sounds like a fun collection and an unusual one.

Thanks for sharing.

Maybe you could decorate for a holiday, like Christmas, Independence day, a birthday, or Easter. Christmas is coming up soon so maybe make a white base and decorate with tinsel and ornaments.

You could use it on your desk with a little cup of paperclips under it & then stick pens & pencils into the grid.

It's the perfect size for a table lamp base. You can get a wiring kit to run up through it and a plain shade. Decorate the shade with French looking pictures cut from magazines etc.

Wow! Thank you for all the great suggestions! I love them all! This is truly a great community! I plan to do all the ideas! I may have to buy another one! Thank you! I will post pics as I create.

Crafts Recycled CraftsAugust 20, 2010
Cupcakes made to look like corn on the cob, mashed potatoes and peas.
Making TV Dinner Cupcakes
painted purple ombrestackable potato planter
Building a Stackable Potato Tower
crochet hook storage tower
Making a Crochet Hook Storage Tower
Recipe Box.
Uses for a Recipe Box
🎄