Link: Cootie Catcher Directions

Do You Remember Cootie Catchers? In no time at all, school will be out for the summer and the children will need to be kept busy. Well, here's one fun printable toy for children that, even we older geezers who used to make them when young, would have fun with! For old time sake I actually printed one out to make ;-)

I found it at The Toy Maker and it has instructions and a link for the free PDF to print:

You can also check out other paper toys and sign up for new paper toy updates via email here:

By Deeli from Richland, WA

We do not have cooties where I live Deeli! Just joking of course! Regardless, I have never heard of them. I must have missed out! Maybe it was after this geezer's time. LOL

LOL, Laniegirl! I am positive you know what a cootie catcher is even if known by a different name. :-)

I'm with Laniegirl; I never heard of them either but thank you, thank you, thank you! for the url. I absolutely love this website!

Wow, brings back old times!! I don't think I ever "caught" any!!

April 25, 2011 Flag

I would like a template for a wedding cootie catcher. My daughter is getting married and wants to make them for her guests at the reception. I went to Casey's site but it is down.

Maybride from Sallisaw, OK

Answers:

Cootie Catcher Directions

The following link came up on a page here at ThriftyFun, after a google search on wedding cootie catchers. Not sure if its printable, but if you have a printmaster program, you should be able to create your own template fairly easily.

http://www.lukeandstefanie.homestead.com/CootieCatcher.html (01/17/2006)

By marinewife5

Cootie Catcher Directions

I do not have directions, but I would love to know what it is and what it looks like! Sounds like fun!
(01/18/2006)

By Sheri

Cootie Catcher Directions

I know how to make these, but I never knew what they were called. LOL! I used to make those when I was a kid. I think we called them fortune tellers or something and we would tell who a person was going to marry and stuff like that. That sounds like a great idea for an actual wedding. (05/26/2006)

By Tlbailey79

Cootie Catcher Directions

Hi, I would like to get the cootie catcher template. I want to use that for my sister's reception as a favor. I love the idea! I have tried to make one from scratch but I mess it up all the time. I will really appreciate it if someone can send me a word template where I can edit the writing. Thanks! (10/26/2010)

By Mitali

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Crafts Crafts For KidsApril 25, 2011
wisteria on chainlink fence
Dressing up a Chain Link Fence
Stained Glass Suncatcher
Stained Glass Sun Catcher
stained glass hummingbird sun catcher
Homemade Sun Catcher Ideas
🎉
🎄