PrintersComputers

Converting a Wired Printer to Wireless

I want to go wireless with my HP printer that's not sold as a wireless printer. I'm not going wireless internet as I have a desktop computer. My question is: Is there a way to go wireless with this printer? I know that I have to purchase a wireless router; that much I do know. I'm using Vista and have cable internet with a modem from my cable company. I don't want to buy another printer if I don't have to, as mine is not all that old.

By Betty

Answers

I don't believe you can but you could ask the Geeks at Best Buy. Or you could go to BJ's if you or know of someone who is a member and buy a HP Photosmart 4795 all in one wireless printer for $49.99 from 11/26/10 until 11/28/10. Might be a lot less expensive to buy a new wireless printer.