Oso Getting in the Picture with Cookie

Cookie is a 2 year old Jack Russell and Oso is a 1 year old Yorkie

They like to sleep, eat, play, eat, play, sleep, go for car rides, sit on daddy's recliner with or without daddy in it, eat ice cubes, run and play in backyard, sleep, and eat.

Cookie is a rescue and is very sweet and loving and smart. Oso was a little gift and is very smart but he loves to tease and give kisses.

This photo was to be of Cookie and Oso slid in and tried to hog the shot. Bless him he can't help being mischevious and adorable. They are our babies.

Cookie (Jack Russell) and Oso (Yorkie)

By Annie Hill from Hallsville, MO

They are both adorable, love the fur coats!

Oh yes they love the coats they were part of the

Halloween costumes. Cookie likes to sleep in her coat. They both run to coats when we are going

How cute, they're just like children!

I love that picture. I'm so glad Oso snuck in. What a cute Dog. I'm partial to Jack Russell's though. I have one also. They are great dog's aren't they?

I've never seen a Yorkie with a short coat. You probably gave him a hair cut? I think I like the short look!!! Both are adorable.

I had a Jack Russell once for about a week then gave it back to it's owner. Although 'Zippy' was very cute, (a long hair JRT), he didn't sleep hardly at all and drove us crazy with whining and yelping even after he had been walked, played with for what seemed like an endless time, he still cried and bounced off the walls. My husband and I could take it no longer so we gave Zippy back to his owner. I don't think she was thrilled but she has raised him from a tiny baby and I hope things worked out for her and him. JRT's are very intelligent but super high strung. I guess if I were a younger person it wouldn't have been so bad having him around but he wouldn't even let us sleep!!

Those are two cute dogs. You guys are lucky. I know they bring you love and many laughs. Dogs are great!

Photos Pets DogsFebruary 6, 2006
Crafts Using Picture Frames
Crafts Using Picture Frames
Gold picture frame.
Cleaning Picture Frames
Closeup of HDMI Cable
Saving Money on HDMI Cables
Raspberry Bar Cookies
Bar Cookie Recipes