Key Rack/Mask Hanger

I purchased a picture frame to make a clock. Inside the picture frame was a picture that I decided to use for this craft project to make a key rack because I didn't want anything useful to go to waste. So for the cost of the picture frame ($2.75), I was able to make two craft projects.

With the pandemic situation, this could serve as a mask hanger instead of a key rack!

Total Time: 1 hour

Yield: 1

1. From the wood, cut four mitered pieces, using a mitre saw the dimensions of the perimeter of the picture. Paint mitered pieces. Let dry. Cut a back piece from masonite the same size as the the perimeter of the picture with the wood mitered pieces around it. Center picture onto masonite. Using a pencil, draw around the picture for placement. Glue picture to masonite.
  2. Screw the four mitered pieces to the back of the frame, using screws and screwdriver. Predrill holes to bottom of front and screw cup hooks to bottom of frame.

Crafts Home Decor DecorationsJanuary 14, 2021
🍀
🐰
🌻
Generated 2021-03-04 13:25:37 in 596 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Key-RackMask-Hanger.html