Poll: Store Brand vs. Name Brand

Do you think store brand products are as good as name brand products?

Feel free to post your thoughts about this poll below.

I have found some of the store brands are made by brand name companys, which makes them just as good, while other companys sell store brands that are seconds. Depending on the products I usually buy store brands to save alot of money.

I used to work summers at a tomato canner where we mad tomato juice among other products. We sold the juice uder four different names for 25, 50, 75 and a dollar per can. The juice in each can was the exact same, only the label changed. It was fun to go to the supermarket and ask shoppers buying the buck a can tomato juice why they liked it better. We laughed our butts off!!

Years ago I worked at a cheese factory. We ran every brand imaginable........except Kraft. We'd package a bunch for awhile that said IGA, then switch the cellophane roll on the machine and the next bunch would say A & P, the next bunch maybe Safeway. Mind you ALL this cheese is coming from the same big vat! I would imagine it's that way with most food products.

An office with modern interior design.
Brand Name Ideas for Interior Design Products
Coffee Cup
Buying Kroger's Brand Coffee
Woman Grocery Shopping
Who Makes Store Brands?
Generic and Name Brand Tomato Sauce
Choosing Between Generic and Name Brand