Egg Stains on Cowboy Boots

I dropped some eggs on the floor and some splattered on one of my cowboy boots. I didn't pay a lot of attention to it as I already had water drops on my boots from walking across the wet grass and the egg white looked just like water. The next morning I noticed the stain and recognized it as dried egg. I wiped it down with a warm, damp cloth, but it is mostly still there. Any suggestions?

Ken from Plato, MO

Answers

If it is egg white -it is water soluble & repeated wiping should get it off -

Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsJanuary 15, 2007
A boy dressed as a cowboy.
Cowboy Themed Party Ideas
LIttle Boy in Cowboy Costume
Making a Cowboy Costume
Men's leather winter boots.
Removing Smoke Odor from Leather Boots
cowboy hat with decorations
Western Themed Christmas Tree
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 12:26:12 AM on 10.0.2.237 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.