Tiny Red Bugs in Cupboards

I have seen these tiny red bugs in boxes of pasta, counter tops, cooking pots and pans, and even on top of the refrigerator. Where do they come from? How can I control them? My wife can't eat or sleep. (Arachnaphobia) What shall I do? - Patrick

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

Weevils

1st thing you have to do is have the bugs identified. Take a few & put them in a baggy & bring them to an exterminator who will identify the bug for you. He can then suggest what you can do about it.

Hope this helps you.

joesgirl

I found some, I believe they are beetles and can only be eradicated by removing all dry goods from your cabients and wiping with soap and water and vacuum.

I have found many in my cupboard and it's irritating. I found loads and loads of them in a box where there was dried soya kept. I see less of them now and a good clean of the cupboard should help.

When someone finds out what these things really are please let me know. They aren't any kind of weevil or bug I've ever seen until I moved to this small town.

I found a bunch yesterday cleaning under my pasta cabinet. What to do?

Answer

Home and Garden Pest Control Pantry PestsDecember 14, 2004
Red Wine
Removing Red Wine Stains from Microfiber
Smashed bugs on front of car
Cleaning Love Bugs from Cars
Glass of Red Wine Spilled on Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Carpet
Removing Bugs from Your Car
Removing Bugs from Your Car
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 14, 2016 at 3:42:18 PM on 10.0.2.184 in 940 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.