Guss (Poodle Mix)

Guss is 10 months old and is poodle and I don't know what else. I took him when he was about 8 days old. I take in all animals who are in need of help.

He loves to play with his quack duck he knows how to push the button to make his duck quack. He also likes to play "out smart mom".

They said he was going to die but with lots of love and care, and him having a strong will to live, he is a lively and very happy, tiny guy.

By Nancy from Slaughters, KY

Guss (Poodle Mix)

Guss looks like a full breed poodle to me!

He looks so very much like my Chloe Girl, including being apricot, whom I miss very much :-( I used to let her hair get overgrown just like your little guy during the Winter and then have her clipped down to almost nothing in the Summer :-) She either looked like a little lion or a little rat ;-)

If Guss is a mix, your veterinarian should be able to pinpoint the other breed :-) I am glad you took him in and are giving him a good life regardless of what the others said about him not having a chance to survive! I am glad to also see you didn't have his tail cropped :-) Kudos to you!

What a cutie! Glad he made it thru his illness. He looks like a fun ball of fluff.

Good for you. This world needs more compassionate people like you!

Dear Nancy, Guss looks so much like my poodle/terrier mix except Cookie is grey. Cookie also has a rubby ducky and takes it to the park every morning. He insists on carrying it home in his mouth! So glad that you helped Guss recover. God Bless. Lisa

OH , What an adorable Puffball. Bless you for taking such good care of her.

Photos Pets DogsJuly 23, 2008
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Poodle Skirt
Making a Poodle Skirt
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
Poodle Breed Information and Photos
Poodle Breed Information and Photos
🎄
🍂