Accessing Slingo on New Computer

My computer crashed and I lost access to the game Slingo. Can I have it installed in my new computer?

By Pam from Bensalem, PA

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

How did you get the game the first time? If you bought it you should have the CD the game came on. If it was on the computer when you got it it may have been part of the purchase package but that doesn't mean you can't put it on a new computer ot the old one after rebuilding the OS. You may have to pay for it but you can get it from some where.

I bought the Slingo CD from eBay and you may be able to find it there too. This game is also on the website www.bigfishgames.com and you can play it free for one hour. After that you have to buy it but I didn't check the price.

I would just do a search for slingo. You'll probably come up with several sights you can play it for free or for a fee.

Entertainment Games OnlineJanuary 19, 2010
cigarette smell computer
Removing Cigarette Smoke Odors from a Computer
A Sharpie marker with its lid off.
Removing Permanent Ink (Sharpie) from a Computer Screen
Cleaning a Laptop Keyboard, Photo of a laptop keyboard.
Laptop Computer Tips and Tricks
A stack of CDs or DVDs
Saving Money On Computer Software
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 9:33:54 PM on 10.0.2.188 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.