In Memory of Gizmo (Cat)

contest winner icon

Gizmo was an 11 year old "Ragdoll". My youngest son brought him home when his friends cat had kittens back in 1999. We lost our beloved Gizmo due to kidney problems back in January of this year. I still miss him sleeping next to me at night.

By Irene

I lost my first kitty due to kidney problems, too. :( I'm sorry for your loss, he was so beautiful.

What a gorgeous kitty....I am so sorry for your loss. The void from their absence is so painful!

Thank you for your kind words. Yes, he was one of the most beautiful kitties I have ever known. And we got him for free! I miss him a lot and find myself crying every once in a while, even after 5 months.

What a beautiful cat. I recently lost my mini-doxie and the pain is awful. I understand your loss.

I am so very sorry for the loss of your dear Gizmo but please know he's watching over you from Rainbow Bridge!

Four Feet In Heaven

Your favorite chair is vacant now

no eager purrs to greet me

no softly padded paws to run

ecstatically to meet me

No coaxing rubs, no plaintive cry

will say it's time for feeding

I've put away your bowl, and all

the things you won't be needing

But I will miss you little friend

for I could never measure

the happiness you brought me

the comfort and the pleasure

And since God put you here to share

in earthly joy and sorrow

I'm sure there'll be a place for you

in Heaven's bright tomorrow

Alice E. Chase

My heart goes out to you Irene. I've lost beloved kitties in the past and I am still feeling their loss. They will always have their special place in my heart for as long as I live.

When you can, you might want to adopt another kitty who needs you and is waiting to share their life with you. It would be a tribute to your Gizmo to pass along the love he gave to you.

Gizmo was such a beautiful kitty boy. I know you are thankful for the years you had together.

Hugs,

Julia and Sir Catty-Kit (Helping Mommy make the Christmas Wreath)

Dear Irene,

I know exactly how you feel. We lost 2 of our beloved fur babies a year ago, 8 months apart. We were heart broken and still are. We lost our Sophie (She is on this site) and our handsome Woobie. They were both so loving and slept with us every night. We miss them terribly. We now have 3 kitties that warm our hearts every night. We have Bears, Lilly & Pie-Pie. These babies have been such a joy to our family. Hugs.

Cat.
Gizmo (Ragdoll)
Pets Pet PagesJune 7, 2011
Ragdoll Cat
Ragdoll Breed Information and Photos
Display Collections In A Memory Box
Making A Memory Box
Simple square block quilt made from vintage fabric.
Making a Memory Quilt
🎄