Using Old Hard Case Luggage

Pieces of old 70's hard-case plastic luggage make really good instrument cases for those instruments which come without them! I have my old Marxophone (a zither-like thing) in one.

By Pam from L.A., CA

These are also great for storage under the bed. I have found that the "hard" suitcases slide easier than the canvas ones. Another idea is to let a child decorate a smaller" hard suitcase w/stickers and makers to make an overnight bag for sleep overs.

I bought an old "hard case" flight bag and I use it solely for my make up. When I go out of town I already have my make up packed and I keep it in my bathroom so I always have my make up handy.

I keep one in the back of my Jeep for tools, jumper cables, tie downs, and a first aid kit. All the things you need but that spread out, get tangled up and basically make a mess in the trunk.

Empty Suitcase
Using Luggage As Storage
Better Living Green Living ReusingApril 24, 2006
luggage
Cleaning Luggage
hand held luggage scale
Weighing Luggage at Home
Homemade Luggage Tag With Pins
Homemade Luggage Tags
American flag suitcase.
Buying American Flag Themed Luggage
🎉
🎄