Use Shampoo Instead of Soap In Shower

Last night I didn't have a bar of soap in the house. So what was I to do at 11 pm? I have several bottles of shampoos that I don't like to use on my hair. I buy the ones with conditioner, like Pantene with moisture renewal, it makes my hair oily.

I put a generous amount on my washcloth and wah lah I had a soap and conditioner at the same time. I felt so clean and squeaky. Best of all, I didn't need to put lotion on my body after drying off.

I will never buy bar soap to shower with. The pump works so much better. You don't have the slimy soap in the shower soap dish. It's lots cleaner, no dropping the soap. Try it ladies, you'll be glad you did.

By annbabs from New Waverly, TX

You can go a step further and use those shampoos as liquid hand soap too ;-) I often find 15 ounce bottles of VO5 or Sauve shampoo on sale at Rite-Aid for 99 cents.

Yes, it works and will not go back to bar soap. I will try and use it as hand soap. Thanks.

Another good idea, use it for shaving in the shower, in place of shaving foam or soap. Or, if you have left over conditioner, the same thing goes. Use it for shaving in the shower. It works great!

bottles of body soap
Saving Money on Body Soap
Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care BodyApril 19, 2010
Hand washing shower wall
Removing Soap Scum from Shower Doors
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Shower Enclosure
Cleaning a Shower Enclosure
Shower Power Cleaner
Buying Shower Power Cleaner
🎄
🍂