Reuse a Dog Enclosure for Rabbits

I had a cage that was in good condition and had lasted through several small pets. When my rat died of old age, I decided to adopt from the local animal shelter. Here is Ben, he is neutered and he was found in a box in the parking lot. Rabbits love to look in mirrors. A flexible dog enclosure lets him have outside time (supervised). Lots of pets need homes because of the hard economic times.

By Polly from Cloverdale, CA

Re-Use Pet Enclosures For Adopted Pets

Did not know that rabbits enjoyed mirrors. Thanks for the info. Will get one for my "Crusier"

I'm going to buy a mirror for Sparkle. I didn't know they liked them. My fish has a mirror and my bird has a mirror. Now my rabbit will have one. The only ones left are the dogs, and I think they will pass on the mirror, they have each other...(4)Thanks! I know they like bird toys to ring and play with but I never thought of a mirror. How sweet!

Photos Pets OtherFebruary 26, 2009
Dwarf Rabbit
Dwarf Rabbit Information and Photos
Shower Enclosure
Cleaning a Shower Enclosure
Black and white rabbit eating grass.
Keeping Rabbits Out of Your Garden
Pet Rabbits
Raising Pet Rabbits
🎄