Baby Bliss Flat Iron for Frizzy Hair

I was thick, frizzy hair. Whenever I iron my hair, it gets all coarse, and even frizzier, with little hairs sticking out. I was wondering if the Baby Bliss flat iron would work for this type of hair.

By Esther from Baltimore

I would ask for a free salon consultation. Yes it will probably lead to some sort of cut or treatment or product, but it will lead to healthier, better hair. You would be surprised what the right shampoo-conditioner-vitamin will do for you.

hey may even have a trick or two to help you flat iron your hair correctly. Conditioning too much, tan beds/sun exposure, hard water, etc. These are things we all do unknowingly that casue us to lose our good fight.

See what they offer - I know they now have a "perm" treatment and process that is designed to help "permanently" straighten the hair. (Like all perms it grows out after a while). What can it hurt to get the facts about your hair type?

Try the sunsilk line of hair care. I did this and love my hair now. You need to use all three product's to get the desired effect but it really works.

Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips Frizzy HairJanuary 19, 2010
Using a flat iron on hair.
Cleaning Hair Spray Off a Flat Iron
Using a flat iron to straighten hair.
Remedies for Hair Damaged by a Flat Iron
Beautiful woman with frizzy hair looking at her comb, with a pained expression
Remedies for Frizzy Hair
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 3:59:36 AM on 10.0.1.55 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.