Momma-Dog, Penelope, Bobble-head Lou, and Ginger (Dogs)

From left to right "Momma-Dog" 13 years old, "Penelope" 2 years old, "Bobble-head Lou" 9 years old, and "Ginger" 1 year old.Three of them Weenie dogs and Ginger chi wow wow mix.

Momma dog is the mother of Bobble-head, and Penelope is Bobble-head's wife. Ginger is a dog I got for my mother, who always comes back to be babysat.

They obviously love to sleep a lot, and have no problem inviting their friend (Ginger) in on the zzz's. Bobble head is an avid boater, and riding on his knee board is his favorite water sport. Penelope is a hose chaser. I can't water anything with out her jumping back and forth, over the spray, as if she were playing "Double-Dutch" with the jump rope. I'm owned!

By Randi

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

To adorable! I have a chiweenie and she is the best.

Now that is the cutes thing I have seen all day! My beagle mix and my pit bull love to lay with each other like that!

Add your voice! Click below to comment on this post or add your answer to this question. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom.

Photos Pets DogsJanuary 20, 2011
growing ginger
Growing Ginger
Ginger
Freezing Ginger
Ginger Tea Recipes
Ginger Tea Recipes
Making Ginger Beer
Making Ginger Beer
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on June 30, 2016 at 12:09:01 PM on 10.0.0.32 in 311 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.