Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Momma-Dog, Penelope, Bobble-head Lou, and Ginger (Dogs)

Pin It

From left to right "Momma-Dog" 13 years old, "Penelope" 2 years old, "Bobble-head Lou" 9 years old, and "Ginger" 1 year old.Three of them Weenie dogs and Ginger chi wow wow mix.

Momma dog is the mother of Bobble-head, and Penelope is Bobble-head's wife. Ginger is a dog I got for my mother, who always comes back to be babysat.

They obviously love to sleep a lot, and have no problem inviting their friend (Ginger) in on the zzz's. Bobble head is an avid boater, and riding on his knee board is his favorite water sport. Penelope is a hose chaser. I can't water anything with out her jumping back and forth, over the spray, as if she were playing "Double-Dutch" with the jump rope. I'm owned!

By Randi

Feedback Forum

Feedback about this article is posted here. Want to contribute? Click above to post feedback.

By alex rice [2]04/12/2011

Now that is the cutes thing I have seen all day! My beagle mix and my pit bull love to lay with each other like that!

By Tammie [15]01/21/2011

To adorable! I have a chiweenie and she is the best.

Post Feedback

Add your voice to the conversation. Click here to share feedback.