BirthdayParties

Spice Up a Bowling Birthday Party

My name is Caitlin and my birthday is on April 7. I have NO idea on what to do for my birthday, and I want to make it special. Last year I had my birthday at my house and it was okay, but all we did was have water fights and do arts and crafts. This year I am inviting guys and I need a GREAT party idea. I want to go canoeing but that is too expensive. I was then thinking bowling, but how can I spice up the bowling to make it a whole lot funner? I really don't want a party at home this year. HELP!

Caitlin from Florida.

Happy Birthday Caitlin. If your bowling alley has "lazer bowling" that is always fun. My son has gone to many bowling parties and loves the lazer bowling. You can give a prize out to the boy & girl scoring the highest. This will help add some competitive fun to the party. Have fun & don't forget to take some pictures for your scrapbook.

Marla

http://www.forgetmenotaromas.com - Our fragrances leave lasting impressions.

If you can't canoe, could you just go play at the river or lake? I did that on my birthday, with a short hike, for years and everyone loved it. Bring a frisbee, some games, and have a campfire.

If you ask me, the guys are going to love water-fighting.

Bowl but do each frame different.

1) normal

2) opposite hand)

3) between the legs)

4) blind folded (or eyes closed)

5) standing on left leg only

6) standing on right leg only

7) sitting on rump

8) backwards

9) one boy and one girl holding the ball together

10) hopping.

Or any other combination you can think of!

Makes the game more fun and everyone generally has a good time!

Happy Birthday and have fun!

Let us know what you have decided to do or how it went!

Ugh

i feel your pain.

I am turning 13 and im not sure what to do. There is going to be boys there and i dont know if a bowling party is a good idea or not. Hmm. Maybe make a bet in before you start the games over who is going to win and whoever is right wins something? I dont know..sorry i have no other ideas..

Our bowling alley does Glow Bowling with music and video screens at night. For my son's party, they had it set up during that time. It was a blast!

Do not do a bowling party boring! You should do a dance party because it would be a better idea. You could have cool disco decorations or if you liked people could dress up like with the big hair funky glasses or you could have a sock hop party wear they boys would dress up in like tight pants and the girls in the sock hop skirts. You could have a cater come to your house or have it on a yacht boat or in a place where you have a lot of room. Kool idea right! Happy birthday hope this help because it is hard to spice up a boring old bowling party.

Hiya, yeah I am thinking of holding a bowling party with all my best mates and my boyfriend and his best friend (I hope) try to make sure everyone is having fun and then all your guest will be happy!! (trust me) make sure evryone is included!!! Or you could go swimming for ur b-day party!!!

I need help. I'm only 12 days till my party. HELP! I went to many bowling parties I wish I could do my own but it is to expensive!

Hi Caitlin! When my friend had a bowling party, she had all the guests come in their pajamas. That's a good idea, but I don't think the boys would enjoy that.

At the bowling alley close to my house, they turn off the lights, put the disco lights on and put dance music on.It's always fun to do that!

Or like one of the comments said, to something different for each frame!

I hope that can help!

Try thinking of funny things like, everybody has to wear yellow, or pink!

Maybe you could do something different every frame?

Have a happy birthday!

Hey, I recently went to a bowling party and we had loads of fun! if you have a big group of people, pump up the music, have lots of food, it makes all the fun! At the bowling alley i went to it had ice hockey and rides which were fun to play as well, don't worry bowling can always be fun with all your mates! Happy birthday

I know some things you can do with boys! From experience I know that boys like water fights, wrestling (yes I know I saw some doing that a few days ago) well I'm sure you won't have wrestling :) Anyway they

also just love to have fun! As long as your party is awesome fun they will love it and never forget it :) Best of luck and happy birthday!

Sophie