BusinessBusiness and Legal

Name Ideas for a Freelance Writing and Project Management Business

I am looking for suggestions for a clever and clear company name to describe my freelance writing and project management services. I specialize in working with independent artists, art organizations, and independent business owners and start-ups.

In the past my writing services (i.e. marketing communication, pr, project descriptions, social media content) often go hand-in-hand with project managing (i.e. securing project space, managing an event, etc.). This said, I want to create a company name that conveys my writing and project management services in a way that helps prospective clients see the connection between these two services.

Thank you for sharing your ideas!

By k.a.y.1 from Chicago, IL

Answers

Write Now Marketing?

Market the Write Way?

Good luck!